I’ll be the first one to admit it: I’m difficult to buy for. As a jewelry designer, buying jewelry & clothes on my behalf is no easy task, so 5 days before my birthday this year, I decided to make a list of gift options for that I-have-no-idea-what-to-get-her kind of girl. Enjoy!
1. Pinterest: If your lady in question is under 40, the question shouldn’t be, “What does she want?” Instead, it should be, “Does she have a Pinterest page?” Google your I-have-no-idea-what-to-get-her’s name and “Pinterest.” I can almost guarantee there will be a board called “wish list,” and you’ll be all set with gifts for the rest of time.
2. Physique 57: In the event the Pinterest search is a dead end, we have plenty of other ideas, like sessions at Physique 57. This 57 minute, female-focused workout is one of the best in the city, and guess what? They do gift cards.
3. SoulCycle: So does SoulCycle.
4. Yoga: And Moksha Yoga.
6. DryBar: Not the workout type? No problem. How about a blow out at DryBar?
7. Eataly: Or cooking classes at Eataly?
8. Soda Stream: Is she addicted to sparkling water? Get her a Soda Stream. And (!!) it looks like a penguin!
10. Travel Tickets: Long distance relationship? Got you covered. Get her an Amtrak Ticket or Air Miles for a free round trip.
12. California Wine Club: While we’re on the subject of “monthly deliveries,” there are a few others we like, too. Specifically, Wine of the Month Club (we recommend California Wine Club).
13. BirchBox: Or BirchBox, where your girl will get to test out new beauty products each month.
14. Nature Box: Does she love healthy snacks? Guess what? NatureBox does, too.
15. Cheese of the Month Club: A bit too healthy? Get her Cheese of the Month Club from Murray’s (they do Pairings of the Month & Meat of the Month as well). They even do classes, so that’s kind of awesome. Pair one of them with a raclette machine, and your foodie girlfriend will be happy as a clam at high tide.
16. Three Jane Map Necklace: OK, OK, we couldn’t resist a little shameless self-promoting. But the Three Jane Map Necklace really is the perfect gift for any occasion. Moving away, graduation, anniversaries, birthdays… All you have to do is pick a place that is special to both of you, and you’ll be all set!